      Posted by: "fultonjones" cmarkj@... fultonjones
      Date: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:10 am (PDT)

      Just a snippet of info for those who are interested. Trans-Siberian
      Orchestra is now in rehersals for their 2006 tour (both East and
      West). Chris Caffery, the guitarist for the East group is keeping an
      on-line diary of the rehersals and tour. Here is a portion of his
      diary from 10-13-06:

      Band sounjds great. We are very close to being ready to play after 4
      days. Genesis is rehearsing where we are. I keep bumping into Phil
      Collins and Mike Rutherford! They are really nice people.

      Anyone heard what kind of reunion this is?
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic