24004Re: [ProgAndOther] The end of the A's

  • Greg Hall
    Oct 3, 2006
      Steve,

      I've been enjoying your reviews and finally have time to chime in.  Thanks for introducing me to Ayreon at the first NEARfest back in 1999.  This CD is one of my favorites.

      Greg

      P.S.  We had a baby girl last Friday, Delaney.  She and mom are doing great.

      stevesly@... wrote:
      66.    AYREON – INTO THE ELECTRIC CASTLE – 1998

      The cheese factor is turned up even more on this disc, but I love it.  This was the album that first introduced me to Ayreon and remains my favorite.

      Do you Yahoo!?