23304Re: [ProgAndOther] David Gilmour's Band

  • Scott Storey
    Feb 1, 2006
      Re: [ProgAndOther] David Gilmour's Band Stevie can afford it since he gets to pocket all the profits from Progday :>)

      -sds
      -np – tomas bodin – I A M

      On 1/30/06 8:06 PM, "rich mueller" <progholio@...> wrote:

      I would desperately want to see that show, then i saw the ticket prices,
      looks like i'll get the dvd.

      rich

      > > From: stevesly@...
      > > Date: 2006/01/30 Mon PM 08:32:49 EST
      > > To: ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: [ProgAndOther] David Gilmours Band
      > >
      > > For those of you lucky enough to have tickets for David Gilmour's
      > upcoming
      > > US tour (I'll be seeing him in Chicago), here are the members of
      > his  touring
      > > band:
      > >
      > > The musicians in David Gilmour's band are:
      > Island
      > >
      > > This is a killer lineup, 2 members of Pink Floyd, 4 members of the
      >  touring
      > > version of Pink Floyd, plus Manzanera and DiStanislao.  Should be
      > killer!
      > >
      > > Steve Sly
      > > Progday 2006
      > > _http://www.progday.com_ (http://www.progday.com)