23106Re: [ProgAndOther] Re: Neal Morse ?

  • Greg Hall
    Nov 1, 2005
      Pete,

      Sorry to hear about your job woes.

      I like ? quite a bit.  It's grabbed me quite a bit more than One did.  I'm also busy spinning the new Salem Hill and should be receiving the new Eyestrings (my homeboys) any day now.

      Greg

      pete <marabus@...> wrote:
      Greg,
      I just got that cd a few days ago;I really like the music;I think
      Neal&friends did a great job on this one.How do you like it?I also
      picked up Ryo Okumoto's Coming Through cd and am pleasantly
      surprised!-my last music purchase for a while;recently lost my job.
      Pete

      Greg Hall wrote:

      > Great news! Long live Prog!
      >
      > Greg