22277Re: the new Mars Volta tues

    Mar 2 5:33 AM
      Oh yeah, I forgot to mention:

      On my copy of "Frances", track nine sounds like it's skipping
      (making that kind of metallic "clicking" noise that CDs make
      when they're not tracking quite right). I've tried it on two
      different CD players and both had the same problem.

      Is it supposed to sound like that? Does anyone else have that
      problem? If not, I should probably return the disc and get a
      replacement. That track is one of the most "Floydish" sounding
      bits of the album, so I'd like to hear it without the skipping.