21836Re: [ProgAndOther] Discus

  • progluvr@aol.com
    Jan 1, 2005
      In a message dated 1/1/2005 1:43:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, CuneiWay@... writes:
      I hadn't thought of Discus. I hope that they are ok too...

      Sad thought: When is anything ever discussed here 'highly regarded' by ANY
      government...?

      :-(

      Steve

      >In respect for them, their country and their music, even though they
      >told me it was not highly regarded by their government, I am going to
      >play some of it on my show on Sunday the 2nd day of 2005.
      You do have a good point there.  However, at the time that they played ProgDay, Iwan told me that their music was considered pretty radical and it was very difficult to play it there.  He also said that it was hard to get it out of the country.  I believe that situation had improved (until now of course!).

      Deb S.
      "The Prog-Rock Diner"
      www.fcac.org (WEBR)
      ProgDay!