21235Re: [ProgAndOther] Re: THE MUFFINS / GIG / NEWS

  • Noah Lesgold
    Sep 1, 2004
      On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, muffinspaul wrote:

      > The Tick....rules......

      He sure does.

      > See you at PDX maybe?

      Sadly not. Money has been very tight this year, and NEARfest pretty
      much blew my travel/fest budget for '04. I'll be sad to miss a bunch of
      great bands, but I hope everyone has a blast.

      --
      Noah Lesgold http://nlesgold.freeshell.org/
      nlesgold@... AIM/Y!: nlesgold ICQ: 132716231

      "...My hypothesis explains why human females have relatively large
      breasts. They obviously evolved as an adaptation for climbing. I dream of
      a return to the mountains. I dream of prehensile breasts."
      --SDSTAFF bibliophage, Straight Dope Science Advisory Board
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic