20024Re: [ProgAndOther] living colour

  • Michael Ostrich
    Mar 2, 2004

      > I have not heard the new LC yet, I'm trying to keep an open mind but fear
      > for the worse on the ac/dc cover, I just envision this as being a waste
      > of their creative energy.

      Which is how the album is, really. I expected *so* much more.

      > I did see LC open for King Crimson last november(freakin' awesome btw),
      > they played one of their new songs but I honestly didn't remember much
      > accept it was pretty heavy. It didn't matter, I was still plenty hopped
      > up from Funny Vibe.

      It might have been "Sacred Grown" which goes back to the old days (they
      performed it in 1993 before they broke up). When I saw LC in 2001 on their
      "reunion" tour, they blew the house down here in Philadelphia. This time
      around, I "missed" their appearance.

      Best Regards,

      Michael Ostrich, MCP
      ProgScape Entertainment