19832Re: [ProgAndOther] Re: Yes Confirms 35th Anniversary Tour

    Feb 6, 2004
      In a message dated 2/6/2004 2:52:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, kdude420@... writes:

      > I got my tix for Detroit yesterday (for 5-8) in the presale on Yesworld.
      > Grand Rapids went on sale yesterday too in the presale as well. Grand
      > Rapids is actually 5-5 rather, not 5-6 as you originally
      > thought.<<

      I am waiting until the public sale on Saturday to get mine. I have not had the greatest of luck with "pre-sales". Usually they charge a bunch of extra money and the seats are not all that much better than what you can get on the public sale date. I bought pre-sale for Peter Gabriel and ended up nowhere close to the stage. What really pissed me off was that there were plenty of empty seats much closer than where our seats were for the supposed "premium" pre-sale seats. I passed on pre-sale for Queensryche last year and still got 4th row center. I passed on pre-sale for Dennis Deyoung and got front row. Maybe the Yes situation is better, but I'm going to take my chances on Saturday. Did you get good seats? The Palace is a great place to see a concert if you have never been there before. The acoustics are the best of any sports arena I have ever been in.

      Steve Sly
      Progday X
      http://www.progday.com
      (NP - The Flower Kings - Meet The Flower Kings Live)
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic