19616Re: [ProgAndOther] Camel

  • barnstoneworth
    Jan 1, 2004
      From: Jerry Keller
      To: ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 2:59 PM
      Subject: RE: [ProgAndOther] Camel

      i'd agree that a nod and a wink is their weakest effort too. my personal
      favorite is dust and dreams. its pretty mellow like a nod and a wink but
      with really
      gorgeous melodies. you can't go wrong with raindances, breathless, mirage or
      the snow goose just
      to start out with. their catalogue is pretty strong.
      jerry

      Dust and Dreams is such an emotional album-almost reduces me to tears in
      places!! Mind you a lot of Andy Latimers writing playing can do that to
      me...I can't listen to 'Ice' without getting goosebumps!!

      The best thing is that Camel handle their own stuff now, and if you order it
      from them and ask nicely, you
      ll probably get it autographed too!!

      Cheers

      Andy