19613Re: [ProgAndOther] Camel

  • barnstoneworth
    Jan 1, 2004
      From: karla
      To: coloradoprog@yahoogroups.com ; P&O
      Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 11:49 PM
      Subject: [ProgAndOther] Camel

      I got Camel "A Nod and a Wink" for Christmas. Anyone have any opinions about
      Camel?

      I love Camel, but 'ANAAW' is their weakest album in 30 years (IMHO, others
      may get different mileage from it).

      If that's your first album and you like it, you have a lot of great
      listening to catch up on, but asking for a recommendation on what to buy
      first is pointless as, if you asked ten different Camel fans, you'd probably
      get 10 different answers! For instance, I prefer their mid 80's album
      'Stationery Traveller' above all otthers, closely followed by 'Dust and
      Dreams' , but I doubt many others would.

      Andy

      ---
      The "Prog and Other" Mailing List -
      To Unsubscribe, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ProgAndOther/