18493Re: [ProgAndOther] Re: Some thoughts on NEARFest '03

  • Noah Lesgold
    Jul 1, 2003
      On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 progluvr@... wrote:

      > In a message dated 7/1/2003 8:16:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > nlesgold@... writes:
      > > That said, the set where the lights made me the happiest was Magma's,
      > > where they basically just lit up the stage, hit the Magma signal, and
      > > let the music speak for itself.
      > Somehow I have a feeling that Magma demanded this and I'm glad. I
      > agree....their lighting was perfect for their set.

      I wish I had a Magma signal. When evil threatened, I would shine it on
      the side of the Cathedral of Learning, and Magma would be summoned to
      save the day. It would rule.

      (for that to make more sense, this is what the cathedral looks like:
      http://www.pitt.edu/~univrel/ptd/zpiccl.html )

      Noah Lesgold http://nlesgold.freeshell.org/
      nlesgold@... AIM: nlesgold ICQ: 132716231

      "The only thing that Yes and King Crimson could agree on was that neither
      of them liked Genesis." --Bill Bruford
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic