17171Re: [ProgAndOther] Re: Ozric Tentacles

  • Craig Maloney
    Dec 4, 2002
      * Adam Levin (alevin@...) wrote:
      > On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Storey, Scott wrote:
      >
      > As someone who has *every* Ozric's CD (including the psuedo cereal box
      > set), I concur with the "Erpland" suggestion. I also have a particular
      > fondness for the live CD "Live Underslunky" which was my first taste of
      > the Ozrics 10 years ago.

      I find it interesting that there's a trend in favorite Ozric CDs. I've noticed
      other people who have mentioned their favorite Ozrics CDs being the first ones
      they heard. For me, one of my favorites, and the one that I thoroughly enjoy is
      Waterfall Cities (the first one that I got) which has the first and
      consequently my favorite track I've ever heard from then. (Coily).

      Just an observation. Carry on. :)

      Craig Maloney (craig@...) http://ic.net/~craig
      Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world
      owes you nothing. It was here first. -- Mark Twain
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic