17168RE: [ProgAndOther] Re: Ozric Tentacles

  • Adam Levin
    Dec 4, 2002
      On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Storey, Scott wrote:

      > I'm a pretty big fan of the OT guys and have a bunch of their stuff. I tend
      > to agree (ever so slightly) that their music has a "same-ness" quality to
      > it. I guess that doesn't bother me.
      >
      > If I had to recommend a single disc, I would suggest Erpland. Its one of
      > their earlier ones and tends to be fairly divergent from track to track.

      As someone who has *every* Ozric's CD (including the psuedo cereal box
      set), I concur with the "Erpland" suggestion. I also have a particular
      fondness for the live CD "Live Underslunky" which was my first taste of
      the Ozrics 10 years ago.

      -Adam

      ----
      T h e D a r k A e t h e r P r o j e c t
      http://www.darkaether.net/

      ** The new CD "The Gentle Art of Firewalking" is available from:
      Amazon.com - Artist-Shop.com - CDBaby.com - CDStreet.com - LaserCD.com
      MandMMusic.com - OSMind.com - SynPhonic.8m.com - WaysideMusic.com
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic