16926SCOTT HENDERSON JOINS US THIS SATURDAY NIGHT 11/2/02! New Flower Kings, Karmakanic, Tomas Bodin, and Ryo Okumoto. Music from Pochakaite,Alquin, Now and much more...

  • gagliarchives@yahoo.com
    Nov 1, 2002
      Click Here To listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am
      Eastern at WBZC.org:

      http://wbzc.bcc.edu:8080/ramgen/encoder/wbzc889.rm

      Click Here To Listen Through Aural Moon Radio:

      Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES
      http://www.auralmoon.com

      http://live.str3am.com:2010/ (Broadbanders)

      http://live.str3am.com:2020/ (Dial Uppers)

      Our Stations: 88.9FM and 95.1FM in the Delaware
      Valley (NJ/PA/DE)

      Our website:
      http://ghostland.com/gagliarchives

      Take a Gagliarchives poll! This poll will be finalized in November for what
      interview you would want to hear replayed on the gagliarchives. This poll
      features all of those included in 2002 on our program.
      http://www.misterpoll.com/1071804503.html

      Take a current Gagliarchives poll on what album is truly the #1 album for the
      year 2002.
      http://www.misterpoll.com/1357497160.html

      Join the GAGLIARCHIVES this Saturday night, 11/02/02, at 10pm EST, as we
      feature and exclusive interview with Fusion guitarist Scott Henderson. He
      will be joining us at 11:00 to talk about his new CD Well To The Bone. We
      will also be premiering music from The Flower Kings family. First, the new
      album from Jonas Reingold and the project Karmakanic featuring 'kings
      vocalist Roine Stolt...the cd is titled Entering The Spectra...then
      from 'kings keyboardist Tomas Bodin, his second effort titled Pinup
      Guru...and of course, the new release from The Flower Kings titled Unfold The
      Future...we'll also feature new music from Spock's Beard keyboardist Ryo
      Okumoto and his new album titled Coming Through...and music from Japanese
      band Pochakaite and the Malko CD.....and a replay of the RED HOT fusion
      performance of McGill/Manring/Stevens and their Club Conduit show 6/28/02 in
      Trenton, NJ...into the vaults with music from Secret Oyster and their Sea Son
      album...John McLaughlin with the One Truth Band and the Electric Dreams album
      from 1979....Dutch band Alquin and their 1972 album Marks....and music from
      the American band NOW and the Know Reason album...and music from Eroc from
      the band Grobschnitt, and his album Zvei......and music from Groupo
      Medusa.....Don't miss it!
      If your are an artist, we simply ask that you place our link on your site.

      Sent through e-mol. E-mail, Anywhere, Anytime. http://www.e-mol.com