16066Re: So, how was NEARFest?

    Jul 1, 2002
      --- In ProgAndOther@y..., "Jeff Oaster" <jeffoaster@r...> wrote:

      > MAGMA IS PLAYING NEXT YEAR!!!!!!

      Excellent news! Guess I should start saving up for it now.
      Doesn't matter who else is playing, I'm not going to miss Magma.

      > b) My MP3 player was stolen/lost and not returned to me on
      > Saturday, thus making me generally crabby

      Pisser. I had a favorite sweatshirt stolen at the first NF
      (I was using it to mark my seat, and when I came back after
      one of the breaks it was gone). Probably not as expensive
      a loss as an MP3 player though.

      > Echolyn just reeked of pompous self-indulgent prog-snobbery

      At first I thought you were complaining, but I guess you meant
      that as a complement. :-)

      -- Bob "Bice" Eichler

      NP: Smokin' Granny, _Sirius Matter_
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic