      From: theredmasque
      Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 12:20 PM
      To: ProgAndOther@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ProgAndOther] The Red Masque - NEW ALBUM - due June 1, 2002

      The Red Masque's New Album - Victoria and the Haruspex - due June 1,
      2002

      Greetings from avant rock band The Red Masque. We have several major
      announcements to make (including a new album, shows with Sleepytime
      Gorilla Museum and a new prog festival), so strap yourself in and
      cuddle up with Cthulhu!

      NEW ALBUM
      A funny thing happened on the way to the recording studio to make a
      new EP: The Red Masque made a new full-length album instead. The CD,
      titled Victoria and The Haruspex will be available June 1 at the
      Philadelphia Underground Music & Culture Festival. The show will
      feature Land of Chocolate, The Red Masque, Persephone's Dream, and
      Church of Hed (featuring members of Quarkspace). See
      www.theredmasque.com/pumc.htm for advance ticket sales, T-shirt
      information, and more on the PUMC. The new album will be available
      online at BigBalloonMusic.com and other online vendors TBA.