156Re: Radio Free Kansas

  • AllGdPple@xxx.xxx
    Oct 11, 1998
      In a message dated 10/11/98 2:10:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, eichler@...

      << Now I've got Real Audio G2, so I tried again -- every
      show gives me a "Requested file not found. The link you followed
      may be outdated or innacurate". I tried shows 1a, 2, 16, 20, 24 and 26,
      and got the same result from all of them. >>

      Yes, there should be a "more info" button on the message when you receive it
      from Real Audio, click on it and it's possible that you need a software update
      which takes about 3 minutes and then the problem should be rectified.

      Once a RealAudio message came up saying they were unable to find the file and
      asked if I wanted them to find a way to find the file. I clicked on OK and
      they did! it was amazing, now I have no trouble.

      I'd recommend trying this early in the morning, if you're an early riser like
      I am, try it before 6:00am. that way you can work out the kinks and you'll
      have no trouble with net congestion.

      the Quarkspace tune Dead Raven Space and Vangelis' Come On are great!!

      Some of the list entries are alternative and psychedelic annoyances, but
      they're worth enduring for the great prog tunes. Neu 's SOnderangebot is
      excellent too. Guru Guru 's Immer Lustig starts out odd, but turns into a

      Make no mistake, Manilla Road is Celtic Frost...at least the vocalist....uggh!

      Brad "the Bad" Wallace(i've got a secret)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic