155Re: Radio Free Kansas

  • Bob Eichler / Michele Matthews
    Oct 11, 1998
      In the last digest, AllGdPple@... wrote:

      >Man, I am having so much fun listening to
      >http://www.tafcommedia.net/realaudio/show01a.ram at
      >http://www.tafcommedia.net/music2.htm. The
      >play list is an absolute dream for a progfan. if you all don't have the
      latest
      >version of RealAudio G2, it's time to do so. no progfan can be without this
      >cyber-site.

      Hmmmm, I tried this site a while back, and didn't have the right version
      of RealAudio. Now I've got Real Audio G2, so I tried again - every
      show gives me a "Requested file not found. The link you followed
      may be outdated or innacurate". I tried shows 1a, 2, 16, 20, 24 and 26,
      and got the same result from all of them.

      Any idea what I might be doing wrong? I'd really like to hear some of
      this stuff...