15166Re: [ProgAndOther] Nektar LPs or CDs?

  • Eric Louis
    Mar 5, 2002
      As far as the current edition of Remember The Future
      (bellaphon), they only took 2 channels of the original
      quad mix. This led to actually MISSING guitar parts.
      The LP has much better sound. This has been an ongoing
      situation for many years between Nektar and Bellaphon.
      As far as the other discs available on Bellaphon. I've
      heard most and I can say they're passable but with the
      possibility of remastered versions pending, I'd wait
      and see what they do. Plus, if you find the LP's
      second hand, you aren't out much cash.
      Eric

      http://mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic