124ProgDay '99 poll
- Oct 1, 1998In case anyone hasn't seen this yet, ProgDay organizer Peter Renfro
is looking for input on who to invite to next year's ProgDay. Here's
the post he sent to rec.music.progressive:
Now that the dust is beginning to settle from ProgDay '98, my thoughts
are already turning towards ProgDay '99. While I have a few ideas of
bands that I'd like to see, I thought I'd put together a little
informal poll to get a feel for what people would like to see at the
next show. You do not have to be a past attendee in order to
reply...nor need you have firm plans for attending the show in '99 (in
other words, just participate in the damn poll!). Deadline for
submitting is Sunday, October 11, 1998.
This message will be posted to alt.music.progressive &
rec.music.progressive. Feel free to copy and/or forward it to any
relevant mailing list. Thanks! --Peter
ProgDay '99 Feedback Poll
(please submit responses to <prognerd@...>)
1. Repeat Band. ProgDay has had a long tradition of featuring
high-caliber bands, and inevitably one or more of them are invited
back to perform. In 1999 there are plans to limit the number of
performing bands to 4 on a given day; therefore, it is very likely
that only *one* repeat band will be featured next year. Please
choose *one* band from any of the previous years.
My choice for a repeat band is:
2. Under the following catagories, list 3 bands that you'd most like
to see at ProgDay in the order of preference (the first one being the
one you're most interested in seeing).
b. Symphonic Prog
c. Fusion Prog
d Prog Metal
f. Space Rock
3. Other. List any bands that you think should be featured at
ProgDay '99, but you didn't feel fit any of the above catagories:
4. Should ProgDay move indoors or remain at Storybook Farm?
5. For those who have attended ProgDay, what are some suggestions
you'd make, or areas that you feel need improvement?
6. For those of you who have attended a ProgDay, please rate your
experience on a scale of 1 - 10 (10 being the best) in comparison to
other concert experiences you've had.
Thank you for your time! I will tally and forward the results in a
couple of weeks!