      From: Robert LaDuca [SMTP:rlladuca@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 01, 1999 6:10 AM
      To: ProgAndOther@onelist.com
      Subject: [ProgAndOther] Shadow Gallery

      From: Robert LaDuca <rlladuca@...>

      We had discussions with Shadow Gallery for performing at NEARfest (it is
      in their hometown of Bethlehem PA!), and they said no, because someone is
      unwilling to play on stage. Had nothing to do with tour support from the

      Peace, Rob

      Ideas on how we can improve ONElist?
      Check out the Suggestion Box feature on our new web site
      The "Prog and Other" Mailing List
      To Unsubscribe, go to http://www.onelist.com/
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic