Luncheon 8.2.7 'Thought & Humor' By Professor Dr. Howdy Please Be Forward & Forward!

  • 'Thought & Humor'
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      {UNC Luncheon}

      A noted psychiatrist was a guest at a luncheon
      at UNC, and his hostess naturally broached
      the subject in which the doctor was most at
      ease. "Would you mind telling me, Doctor,"
      she asked, "how you detect...

      *The Rest of the Story:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Blog Newspaper...
      ...By Dr. Howdy

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Thursday's Riddle}

      1) I can't be seen, I can't be held,
      I can't be dropped to the ground,
      But I can be thrown across the room,
      And I move at the speed of sound!!

      2) What does this mean?

      1234
      us

      3) Like a clown I bring laughter to a child's face,
      Like a bird I can fly through open space.
      People buy me only to throw me away
      Come the very next warm summer day.

      4) Until I am measured
      I am not known,
      Yet how you miss me
      When I have flown.
      What Am I?

      *The Answers:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      *For Even More Humor -
        Read The Comments*

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Letter To The Prof}

      Dear Professor Howdy,

      You really, really are from North Carolina,
      aren't you? So am I - though I was born in
      South Carolina. My older sister is one of
      the down Easterners and her sons all went
      to UNC.

      They all begin their phone conversations
      with He-e-ey!

      I do enjoy Thought & Humor. Gives me a
      little touch of home every week.

      Audrey

      *The Blog:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       *For Even More Humor -
        Read The Comments*

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Not A Cult!}

      *See Cartoon:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      *Why Not Bookmark
        This Blog Site?

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Being Difficult!}

      *See Picture:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       *Leaving A Comment Gives
        Professor Howdy Job Security!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Name That State Puzzle}

      Fill-in the blank with the name
      of an American State that answers
      the question correctly.

      1) Q: What did Delaware, boys?
      A: She wore her _______.

      2) Q: What did Idaho, boys?
      A: She hoed her ______.

      3) Q: What did Ioweigh, boys?
      A: She weighed a _____.

      4) Q: How did Wiscon-sin, boys?
      A: She stole a _____.

      5) Q: What did Tennessee, boys?
      A: She saw what _______.

      6) Q: How did Flora-die, boys?
      A: She died in ________.

      7) Q: Where has Oregon, boys?
      A: She's gone to ________.

      8) Q: Why did Califon-ya, boys?
      A: She phoned to say _______.

      9) Q: What did Mississip, boys?
      A: She sipped a _____.

      *The Answers:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      *Spend the Evening -
        With Professor Howdy!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Stolen Truck!}

      The UNC student came running into
      the store in Chapel Hill and said to his
      buddy, "Bubba, somebody just stole
      your pickup truck...

      *The Rest of the Story:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Blog Newspaper...
      ...By Dr. Howdy

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {UNC Explorer}

      Did you hear about the UNC explorer who
      bought a piece of...

      *The Rest of the Story:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      *For Even More Humor -
        Read The Comments*

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Pleasure Misplaced}

      Any pleasure--whether good or illegitimate--
      will enslave us when we turn it into our life's
      utmost pursuit...

      *MORE:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      *Why Not Bookmark
        This Blog Site?

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Meeting A New Girl Video}

      *WATCH:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      *Leaving A Comment Gives
        Professor Howdy Job Security!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Presidential Quote}

      Let us all stand together as Americans. Let us stand together with all men
      every where who believe in human liberty. Peace is precious to us. It is
      the way of life we strive for with all the strength and wisdom we possess.
      But more precious than peace are freedom and justice. We will fight, if
      fight we must, to keep our freedom and to prevent justice from being
      destroyed. These are the things that give meaning to our lives, and which
      we acknowledge to be greater than ourselves.

      This is our cause: peace, freedom, justice. We will pursue this cause with
      determination and humility, asking divine guidance that in all we do we may
      follow the will of God. --Harry S. Truman, January 1951

      *The Blog:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Blog Newspaper...
      ...By Dr. Howdy

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Missing In The Debate}

      As the summer grinds on, the war of words over the real
      war in Iraq is growing hotter every day. Critics of the war
      are saying that the American people are fed up and want
      the troops to come home; that the Iraqi government needs
      to step up and take responsibility for the growing violence;
      that the war is straining our military—and our soldiers—
      to the breaking point...

      *MORE:
      http://unc-humor.blogspot.com/

       *Why Not Bookmark