Exam Change 5.1.7 'Thought&Humor' by ProfessorDr.Howdy

  • University Administration
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      {Professor Howdy}

      *See Latest Picture:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Blog Newspaper...
      ...By Dr. Howdy
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Ventriloquist Show Near UNC}

      A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and stops to entertain in
      one of the many bars in Chapel Hill. He's going through his usual
      run of stupid UNC jokes, when a large, UNC student in the fourth
      row stands on his chair and says "I've heard just about enough of
      your denigrating UNC jokes."

      He continues to berate him...

      *The Rest of the Story:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *For Even More Humor -
        Read The Comments*
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Department Of Agriculture Representative}

      An arrogant Department of Agriculture (DOA) representative
      stopped at a farm and talked with the old farmer. "I need to
      inspect your farm."

      The old farmer said, "You better not go in that field."

      The Agricultural representative said in a wise tone...

      *The Rest of the Story:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *Why Not Bookmark
        This Blog Site?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {For Your Pet}

      Make your pet look younger!

      *New Discovery:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *Leaving A Comment Gives
        Professor Howdy Job Security!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Checking Your Baggage}

      *View Cartoon:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Blog Newspaper...
      ...By Dr. Howdy
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {I'm My Own Grandpa!}

      A True Story of One UNC Family!

      *Watch Video:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *For Even More Humor -
        Read The Comments*
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Doctor's Visit}

      A man went to visit his doctor. "Doctor, my arm hurts bad.
      Can you check it out please?", the man pleads.

      The doctor rolls up the man's sleeve and suddenly...

      *The Rest of the Story:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       *Why Not Bookmark
        This Blog Site?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {The Experts Have Spoken}

      *Crazy Quotes:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Blog Newspaper...
      ...By Dr. Howdy
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Cross-Eyed}

      OK, it's time for a simple experiment - which is the only kind
      I'm capable of. Now, don't try this if you're driving. But if you're
      where you can do this safely, pick up some object that's close by:
      your pen, your comb, a cup - whatever. Hold it about a foot from
      your eyes. Now, move that object slowly toward your eyes, but
      keep staring right straight at that object. Now bring it all the way
      up to your face. If you kept staring at the object, I'll bet something
      strange has happened to your eyes. You are suddenly cross-eyed
      and everything looks weird!

      *MORE:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *For Even More Humor -
        Read The Comments*
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Things That Changed The Internet}

      *See List:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *Why Not Bookmark
        This Blog Site?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {The Thought Police}

      In George Orwell’s classic novel 1984, the government Thought
      Police constantly spies on citizens to make sure they are not
      thinking rebellious thoughts. Thought crimes are severely
      punished by Big Brother.

      1984 was intended as a warning against totalitarian governments
      that enslave and control their citizens. Never have we needed this
      warning more urgently than now, because America’s Thought
      Police are knocking on your door.

      Last week the House Judiciary Committee, egged on by radical
      homosexual groups, passed what can only be called a Thought
      Crimes bill. It’s called the Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes
      Prevention Act. But this bill is not about hate. It’s not even about
      crime. It’s about outlawing peaceful speech—speech that asserts
      that homosexual behavior is morally wrong...

      *MORE:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Blog Newspaper...
      ...By Dr. Howdy
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Never Too Late}

      Einstein credited his own extraordinary ability to the
      fact that he was a late bloomer. Somehow his childlike
      curiosity combined with his mature and exceptionally
      fertile mind to give him the scientific intuition it takes
      to make great discoveries.

      *MORE:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      *Why Not Bookmark
        This Blog Site?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {The Game Is Over}

      Prof Howdy - 47
      Hillary - 56
      Obama - 89
      Edwards - 120

      *See The Big Game:
      http://dr-whoami.blogspot.com/

       Blog Newspaper...
      ...By Dr. Howdy

      IT'S MAY 1 AND TIME TO PROTEST SOMETHING!
      HOW ABOUT EXAMS! LET'S CHANGE THEM TO
      FRESHMEN ONLY.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.