Camera needed for TV commercial production job in Berkeley.

  • gkmoore27
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      Looking for person to do some work in production for Fast Response. They want to do a
      commerical for comcast soon. I am producing the project and am in need of a camera
      person. There will be some pay and possible more jobs after this project. The camera I need
      should have mini plug or xlr sound and be at lease a 3-chip ccd. Please email me or call on
      my cell ph 457-5069.

      ty
      Gavin
    • Margaret Paloma Pavel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
        dear Gavin,

        what kind of group is Fast REsponse?
        good luck on this job.... I will be working out of town, but usually have a camera, keep me posted for the future..
        Paloma

        Margaret Paloma Pavel PhD
        Executive Director:
        Earth House, Inc.