IntermediateClassSchedule!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2005
      Hi All Stars,

      Monday April 25 - 4:30-10pm Berkeley Rep Theatre on
      Addison St (bet Milvia and Shattuck) for folks going
      on Vista Asian Celebration shoot.

      Tuesday April 26 - We will hold Lab this Tuesday and
      will be working with Adjoa on her shoot.

      HW due: please Bring your preproduction preparation
      for Equality shoot: ie: Audio - mic and foley list,
      Art: props and wardrobe list.
      I'll bring a storyboard and shot list.

      Weds. April 27 - we will do a rehearsal and production
      details- assignments for "Equality for All Shoot"
      Also - preproduction for Adebisi's shoot on Tuesday
      May 3.

      Sunday May 1 - 7am -1:30pm - Shoot "Equality"
      meet 7am at 2710 Martin Luther King Jr Way(xDerby)

      Tuesday May 11 - Lab cancelled for the work you're
      doing this Sunday.

      To keep continuity from the last shoot, I'm using
      Delnaz's camara to shoot this w/e and she will be the
      official Camera. Thank you, Louise, Adjoa and Colin
      for volunteering and your suggestions. I will ask at
      least one of you to team up w/ Delnaz. I would also
      appreciate more help w/ the art dept/ craft
      services/and maybe lighting so please let me know if
      you're interested/willing.

      Thank you all for your support and good work.