Casting Call-July 14-11:30 to 3:30-Academy of Art University

  • Huseyin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      Hi,

      Please review my casting call. You may be interested in auditioning or know someone. Please share!

      Thank you,

      Michael

      WHERE: Academy of Art University, 180 New Montgomery St, Green Screen Room, SF, CA 94105 WHEN: Sunday, JULY 14, 2013, 11:30 AM TO 3:30 PM WHAT TO BRING: Head Shots and Resume

      LEARN MORE HERE: http://hallucinationsoffear.blogspot.com/

      CONTACT: hofearcast@...

      THE ROLES:

      -STAR TREK OR STAR WARS, ACTOR (OR IMPERSONATOR)
      - JANET RENO (M/F IMPERSONATOR)
      - ALIEN SCI-FI HORROR FILM/SHOW, ACTOR (OR IMPERSONATOR)
      - TOM CRUISE ASSISTANT, M/F, 30-50
      - LOW LEVEL F.E.M.A. DIRECTOR, M/F, 50-70
      - MIB (MAN IN BLACK), FEMALE, 30s - GUANTANAMO BAY GUARD, M/F, 40s
      - CIVIL RIGHTS/DEFAMATION/LIBEL/CRIMINAL LITIGATOR, M/F, 20s
      - CULTURAL-ANTHRO-UFO-OLOGIST/FILM CRITIC, FEMALE, 20s, MUST SPEAK CLEAR ENGLISH WITH A DISTINCTIVE FOREIGN ACCENT!
      - PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR, M/F, 40-70
      - AGNES MOREHEAD, FEMALE, 20s
      - ORION NAYSTAR, MALE, 20s
      - HAMMER KILLJOY, M/F, 20s