Once a month episode shoot, various crew, $0

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013
      Hi gang,

      I have been occasionally crewing on a public access TV show called Paranormal Insights, covering camera, lights, and teleprompter.  There is no money, but I've been able to work on equipment a short step up from the gear at BCC. They are looking for a little help, as such productions are always short on crew.
      Here is a link to an example segment:

      The producer and host is a BCC alum, Joseph Ernest Martin. I've known him for years. He is a longtime psychic and creator of his own tarot deck, the Quest Tarot. As you may have deduced from the name of the show, it is mainly about the paranormal and psychic readings. There have been over 30 episodes and we tape 2 more over about 4 hours on the second Thursday of each month. I enjoy working on this project and get a bit more experience each time.

      Ping me if you are interested in helping out, or would like to know more before you say yes or no.

      Thanks for checking it out,
      Dave Shultz
      Continuing Production student at BCC
    • Katie Z