PeopleSoft System Upgrade May 15-20 - No Services Available During This Time

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2013
      Heads up, Allstars, you will not be able to access peralta email nor register for classes during this time.

      Reminder:
      PeopleSoft System Upgrade May 15-20 - No Services Available During This Time

      The Peralta Colleges are in the process of upgrading our computer information systems. All online services associated with this PeopleSoft upgrade will be unavailable from 6:00 p.m., Wednesday, May 15 until 3:00 a.m., Monday, May 20, 2013.

      Passport, PROMT, Admissions & Records services, Counseling computer functions, and all payment systems will be unavailable. This upgrade to PeopleSoft version 9.0 is the first since 2005 and is necessary to improve our information services, allow the installation of new modules and make your experience easier and more efficient.

      We appreciate your patience. If you have any questions regarding the upgrade, please contact the IT helpdesk at (510) 587-7800 or email us at helpdesk@....

      For more details, visit the PeopleSoft upgrade page at http://web.peralta.edu/it/psupgrade/