Intersection of Sprituality and Cinema 4/20

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 8:54 AM
      Hi Allstars,

      On Saturday April 20th from 3-4:45pm  I am leading a workshop exploring film and spirituality at the Pacific School of Religion/ Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley.

      We will watch a short film by Benh Zeitlin & Josh Penn (Creators of Beasts of the Southern Wild)
      Then we will explore how  the process of watching film can alter your spiritual life.

      Here are links to the event.

      http://www.sacredsnapshots.org/special-events/
      ($10 admission includes events and workshops throughout the day)

      Please join us if you're interested!

      Rachel Mercy Simpson