Video Internship: Seva

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013

      Hi Allstars,

      details and a video related internship.

      Rachel
      possible video and web jobs and internships
      http://www.seva.org/site/PageServer?pagename=about_jobs
      On Mar 28, 2013, at 12:16 PM, Aaron Simon wrote:

      Hello Digital Arts Club,

      Our nonprofit has a Website and eCommunications Manager position that we are trying to fill. It would be perfect for your "star" members who might be looking for a job at the end of this semester. We are currently accepting applications, but could be flexible on a start date for the right upcoming graduate.

      If you have have members that you think might be qualified, please feel free to pass on this job posting.

      www.seva.org/jobs

      You will also see that we have a web internship posted as well that some students may be interested in. We accept applications for the internship position year-round if you'd like to keep that on file.

      Thanks,
      Aaron

      Aaron Simon
      Communications Director  | Seva Foundation
      1786 Fifth Street | Berkeley, CA  94710 | 510.845.7382 x333
      asimon@... | skype: Aaron_Simon | www.seva.org

      Your simple act of compassion could be somebody's miracle — Gifts of Service!
      Be the first to know about Seva news and events! Sign up >
      Follow Seva on Facebook and Twitter!