Free BCC screening this Wednesday of Citizen Change

  • James Chambers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      This Wednesday evening, at 7:00, there will be a screening at the BCC Auditorium of my doc, Citizen Change. Since the production began while I was a BCC video production and editing student, this screening has special importance for me. Everyone is invited, but particularly those who participated in the production but missed the screening at the Frameline Film Festival in San Francisco this past June.

      The sponsor of the screening is the East Bay Stonewall Democratic Club, presenting the film as a special tribute to Ann Chandler and Ethel Manheimer, two of the interview subjects who died - too young - late last year.

      I must give a special shout-out to Hannah Chauvet, who was the faculty sponsor. This screening couldn't have been scheduled without her help in working through the administrative thicket.

      The Documentary is 48 minutes in length, and will be followed by a Q&A. I look forward to seeing many of you there. For more info about the film, please visit citizenchange.weebly.com.