Urgent - Need Sound Engineer - SF - Today 4-5pm (walkthrough) & Saturday (5pm-)

  • widgetry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      Hi All,

      I'm in Rachel Simpson's BCC Digital Video II class ... and have
      been offered an exciting opportunity in which I need specialized
      assistance.

      URGENT -
      Need a talented Sound Engineer for Club walkthrough
      at 4pm today (to speak with Club's Soundboard guy) ...
      and this Saturday night from 5pm-on to shoot the event.

      Event:
      Bawdy Storytelling's 6th Anniversery
      show this Saturday night (2/16).

      CLUB:
      VERDI CLUB - 2424 Mariposa Street, San Francisco, CA
      (verdiclub.net) ... they have pic's on the club site
      re the environment.

      Note:
      There is only one out/in to the soundboard on site ...
      and that's being used for the Storytellers mic.
      And, I hear the Chandeliers in the Club
      send off some sort of buzz/noise.

      More to following once we connect.

      Here's a couple links re Bawdy & Saturday's show (2/16):
      http://bawdystorytelling.com/events/
      http://bawdystorytelling.com/

      Thanks!

      Deb