Submit Student films for the LPC Student Film Festival

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013

      From: Deanna Horvath <dhorvath@...>
      Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 09:30:34 -0800
      To: lee marrs <lmarrs@...>
      Subject: Submit Student films for the LPC Student Film Festival

      Hello,
      There is still time for your students to submit entries for the Las
      Positas Student Film Festival. We are hoping to get a good sampling of
      submissions from local colleges, so any help in getting the students to
      submit work is greatly appreciated.

      We are looking for short films such as short fictional narratives, music
      videos, PSAs, commercials, animations, experimental, documentary, video
      journalism, fan films and more for the 5th annual film festival. Design
      a movie poster for your film and we will exhibit it in the gallery from
      2/12/13-2/25/13 during the festival.

      Info:
      Free to enter. Free to attend. Prizes will be awarded
      Movie and poster entries due by Friday 2/8/2013 at 1PM
      Filmmaker’s panel: Ask them a question Thursday 2/21/13 at 7PM (room
      300)
      Awards and screening of movies on Saturday 2/23/2013 at 7PM
      Films will be screened at the 400+ seat Barbara F. Mertes Center for the
      Arts
      (Bldg. 4000) on-campus.
      The audience will be able to vote for their favorite movie, so bring
      as many people to the show as possible. The filmmaker from the winning
      movie will win a prize.
      Movie Poster Exhibition will run Friday 2/12/13 until 2/25/13.

      Subscribe for festival updates:
      http://lpcfilmfestival.blogspot.com

      follow us on Twitter
      LPCfilmfest