Go Vote Today!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012
      Hi Folks,
      Here's a link to finding your polling place if you don't yet know where to go.  www.smartvoter.org/ca/alm/

      The outcome of Proposition 30 will directly affect funding for classes (not administration)  at community colleges for years to come. You can read more about Prop 30 and other propositions and measures at the link above, which offers non-partisan descriptions.

      Not telling anyone how to vote, but I do encourage you to go to the polls and exercise your conscience. And get that sticker!

      Best,
      Rachel

    • Huseyin Sari