Please support Huseyin Sari's Short Film- I Was Warned-Oct 2012

  • Huseyin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      Huseyin Sari's short film I Was Warned has been accepted to be screened (on the local Comcast TV channel) by the 2012 ShockerFest International Film Festival.

      You can view the trailer on this site:
      http://www.shockerfest.net/sci-fi-sampler.html

      The film can receive an Audience Favorite Award. Please support us and vote for his film here. I Was Warned is in the Mini-Short Science Fiction category:

      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=fnrS59KHuxB25cS%2FQCQ6EA%3D%3D#q1

      Here is what we have accomplished to this day:

      Huseyin as the Producer, Director and Writer on "I Was Warned" which was awarded "Award of Distinction" by the 3C's California Media Competition in Short Film Category, 2012, US.

      Huseyin as the Producer, Director and Writer on "I Was Warned" which was awarded "Award of Distinction" by the 3C's California Media Competition in Editing Category, 2012, US.

      Huseyin as the Producer, Director and Writer on "I Was Warned" which was officially selected by ShockerFest International Film Festival in Mini Short Science Fiction Category, 2012, US.

      Huseyin as the Producer, Director and Writer on "I Was Warned" which was selected for "the Festivals Videotheque" by Cornwall Film Festival, 2012, UK.

      Huseyin as the Producer, Director and Writer on "I Was Warned" which was officially selected by ODTÜ Film Festival, 2013,Turkey.

      We really appreciate your time and support! Thank you!

      Huseyin Sari