gypsy davy - screening @ Jewish Film Fest

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2012
      Dear Allstars,

      Here's a film screening about a Dad who had multiple families - it's in sundance and screening this weekend in the Bay Area. The filmmaker, Rachel Jones, grew up in Berkeley and now lives in Tel Aviv.

      Check it out.
      Rachel

    • Mitra Salmassi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2012
        Hi Rachel,

        ... hope you're having a great summer.  I wanted to thank you for the heirloom
        tomato plant.  It's doing well with a second shoot and a blossom.  I can't wait for the
        first harvest.

        Mitra