Hip hop music video

  • Masaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2012
      Hey all stars im AD-ing a music video shoot for Aesop Rock and we are in need of PA's and grips. we are shooting on a RED epic and we need an AC with some basic knowledge of operating it. Also we are in need of a key grip and some gaffers.

      The shoot is tonight until monday, there's no pay but I started out as a grip and now I'm a hired AD. So it's a good gig for networking.

      Send me an email at MTamegai@gmail com or call me at 5102191914.

      This was the video I was the key grip on.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZvE7dQ-C5o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

      Masaya Tamegai