Happy News: Citizen Change at Frameline

  • James Chambers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2012
      I'm happy to report that "Citizen Change", the 48-minute documentary that I started as BCC video production student under the working title "Partners in Change", has been accepted into Frameline and will have its world premiere as an official entry of the 36th Annual San Francisco LGBT Film Festival.

      The screening will be at 7:00 at the Roxie Theater on Wednesday, June 20. The doc anchors the program, "Dearly Beloved," and will screen after two short docs.

      It took a (very) long time to complete the project, and I couldn't have finished it without the guidance, effort and moral support from the BCC Multimedia community. I am very grateful to everyone who participated and hope that those who contributed in some way will share in the pride that a project we worked on collaboratively has reached the screen and, hopefully, will screen at many festivals.

      For information about the doc, visit our website at citizenchange.weebly.com. For Frameline tickets, please go to Frameline.org. There is also a page at facebook.com/citizenchange.

      Again, thanks to Rachel, Hannah, Judith, Marissa and all of my fellow students. I hope to see some of you at the screening.

      Jim