Acting Basics class at BCM

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012

      Melanie, at BCM, told me about this acting class - I thought maybe our BCC students might be interested. Maybe you could spread the word to our BCC production group.
      Here is the information on the Camera Basics Workshop. There is limited space because we want to keep the class size small so please RSVP.
      Here is the Face Book page invitation http://www.facebook.com/events/321204131284485/
      Being on Camera: The Basics
      Description: In this class we will explore how to be most effective when appearing on camera- whether as a host, interviewer, or actor.  We will cover how to bring your unique authentic self to the camera by preparing the body and voice, interacting with the camera, and all the other fun logistics like what to wear.Instructor: Amelia Avila is a trained actress who has performed in theater, television, commercials, film, and training videos. She produces and hosts the show Living Good, which airs on BETV, as well as other bay area TV stations and youtube.
      Hannah L. Chauvet
      Adjunct Instructor
      Multimedia Arts
      Berkeley City College