Fw: Fwd: 2012 BERKELEY FILM FOUNDATION GRANT DEADLINE EXTENDED

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2012
      Funding for Berkeley based filmmakers. Our alum Mo Morris won one.
      check it out!

      --

      2012 BERKELEY FILM FOUNDATION GRANT DEADLINE EXTENDED
      Dear East Bay Filmmakers,

      We are pleased to announce that the Berkeley FILM Foundation has extended the 2012 Grant Application deadline to
      Thursday, May 31, 2012.

      Please help us spread the word by forwarding the attached BFF E-Flyer friends and fellow filmmakers.

      there are student awards-- can you forward to all your student producer lists.
      thanks,
      Judith

      Thank you for your assistance!
      --