Anyone have access to a Large Projector for Auditorium?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      Dear Allstars,

      Do you have access to a large projector for a 10'x17' screen with 50' throw, 6k lumens
      or
      Do you know of an institution that might lend or rent one on short notice?

      It's an urgent matter and I'd need to hear tomorrow/ Thursday morning, if you have a lead.

      I will give you a nifty small prize if your lead comes through!

      Thank you,