Re: prvs email

  • Ari
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2012
      Friends,

      Anyone can get hacked, I was nailed (by hacker from India).

      Please don't open the recent spam email from me.  If you did and clicked the link, please check your computer for viruses and malware.

      It apparently sent the virus/spam to everyone on my address book (200+ contacts).

      Apologies!!!

      Peace,
      - Ari
      Sent from the REkzPOD