3 C's - Posting Deadling tomorrow/Friday 3/30

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2012
      Dear Allstars,

      I will be in the shooting studio today from 4-5pm for my office hour if you want me to sign a 3C's form for you.  Alternatively,
      I will leave signed forms in the 227 lab for Friday, so that if you are planning on submitting to the 3C's festival, you may pick one up if you can't find me directly.

      Here's the 3C website if you need additional info.  http://www.3cfilmfestival.org/
      Good luck!