Fwd: [Script Frenzy] Our revved-up 2012 website is live!

  • Ari
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2012
      Filmmaking friends & groups,

      Have you ever wanted a deadline to finish your script AND a screenwriter community for support?  What if all that could be yours ... for FREE ... next month?
      Please share this info w/your screenwriter friends who just can't seem to finish -- or anyone that wants to give screenwriting a shot.

      This will be my 2nd 'Script Frenzy' and the first was amazing -- even tho I didn't finish.
      I hope this year I will.  (Plan to write it in CELTX this time, had enough of Final Draft.)

      Let me know if you're gonna give it a shot too?

      Peace
      - Ari
      Sent from the REkzPOD

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Sandra Salas <headquarters@...>
      Date: March 9, 2012 3:08:43 PM PST
      To: rekz@...
      Subject: [Script Frenzy] Our revved-up 2012 website is live!

      Hello Scribes!

      In just 23 days we'll wave the green flag to officially kick off the sixth Script Frenzy race to write a 100-page script in 30 days. We’ve lined up fantastic cameo writers and updated our resources to help you tackle the challenge. So log into the revved-up Script Frenzy website and update your profile, visit the forums, and find a region near you for updates on in-person events in your area.

      Check out the new “Sign Up and Win” block on our homepage featuring our special giveaway. We're randomly drawing to give away 14 special goodie packs to participants for simply logging in or signing up before March 31, 2012, 11:59 (PST). It's that easy. One of the items included in the prize bundle is a Playbill signed by Alan Rickman (Yes, the Alan Rickman!), and the entire cast of the new Broadway comedy Seminar. Visit the block for more details.

      On the Web Badges page, you can download Script Frenzy 2012 participant badges made especially for your blog, website, or Facebook page. (That way, your friends and family won't worry when you disappear onto the racing track in April.) Like our Facebook page and Follow Us on Twitter for frenzied updates and helpful scriptwriting chatter.

      In the next few weeks, we'll outline our scripts, tune up our plots, and set up our writing pits. (Try not to take too much inspiration from the Pit of Despair.) Sign up or log in now, and get ready for the starter pistol in the scriptwriting race!

      Wishing I had a pit crew for all my non-writing needs,

      Sandra Salas

      Script Frenzy Program Director