Green Clay-Trailer

  • Satya P S
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      Dear Rachel, Hannah, Lee, Natalie, Fellow film-makers at Berkeley City College and Friends,
      I am excited to share the news that the trailer for my first feature film is out!  Sneak peeks were
      showed at  Eleventh Annual San Francisco SuperMeet 2012 for Filmmakers on Jan27th at UC-Mission Bay Center.
      We have changed the name to
      'Green Clay' from Gone in December. This is a 90 minute, straight forward narrative film. I am writing and directing it. We have filmed 80 minutes so far and the rest is scheduled for shooting in February while post-production is going on for the shot footage.

      I am definitely writing ' Super Special Thanks' my learnings at Berkeley City College Video Production Dept. in the end credits.

      I am promoting this movie through my network of friends. Please check out the trailer here:  www.indiegogo.com/The-Green-Clay
      There is also a way to get your name on the movie.  So please forward it to your friends or whomever you know :) (Rachel, thanks for teaching networking skills)

      Thank you for all for your encouragement and making it happen!

      Here are the in-depth details about the story-line, premise, characters, crew.  Please enjoy watching the 2 minute preview of the movie, if you haven't seen yet:
      Like us on Facebook page:
      https://www.facebook.com/TheGreenClay
      www.indiegogo.com/The-Green-Clay

      Sincerely,