Enroll for BCC Spring Classes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2012
      Dear Allstars,

      We have openings in a number of advanced level production classes: (if you've completed a class over three years ago, you may re-enroll.)

      151b/c (23337 /  23606) & 151lb (23339) /151lc (23608) -  This intermediate/ advanced production class will focus on building your directing, producing and audio recording skills.    Mondays 9am-Noon/ 1pm-5pm.

      156 Documentary Video Production (23533) -  in this class you can produce your own short doc or continue work on a longer project. To enroll, you must have prior experience shooting and editing video.  Thursdays 1-4pm.

      195LA -  one unit lab class where students volunteer at the Bay Area International Children's Film Festival and help curate the BCC Spring Showcase of student work.  The lab is listed as Friday mornings, but will convene over the weekend of 1/28&29 and will meet at several alternate times. To add, you must receive instructor's permission.

      If you're considering a class, any of these courses will also help you gain access to labs and equipment borrowing privileges. As always, it's best to  enroll early versus waiting to come to the first class.  We are expecting another round of cuts at the beginning of the term, so sign up soon!

      Although, not a production class, we're hoping to keep the Thursday morning Lab in 227:
      If you're enrolling for any editing, after f/x or animation class, please consider selecting the Thursday morning lab 8am-Noon.  It's a little hard to find, listed on a second page in Passport, so it typically has lower enrollment, but we hope to save this lab from being cut. No matter which lab you enroll in, you are always welcome to attend any of the 227 labs.

      Rachel Mercy Simpson