Looking for an editor - Cognition

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2011

    Hi Allstars,
    Vincent is looking for an editor for a feature film he shot. It pays a stipend. Two minute sample scene included. If you're interested, please contact him at the address below (Do NOT hit REPLY to Allstars!)

    From:
    Vincent John <nibelheimfilms@...>

    Hello Rachael,

    I have attached in this email:
    - 2:00 minute scene of Cognition that's on Youtube.
    - Two posters of the film.
    - The link to our facebook fan page (which has a lot of production still's)

    Here is the Logline --

    "A wealthy male in his late twenties is forced to take a psych exam in order to take control his late father's multi-million dollar corporation.
    But when the therapist goes missing things on the outside are not what they appear."

    The price we're looking to spend is $200 - $700. All depending on the service and experience of the editor.

    Cognition 2:00 minute scene link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6flFSVX9TkY

    Facebook fan page link:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cognition-movie/251716414878903?sk=info

    Thanks so much for your help, it is truly appreciated.

    God bless and the Love of Christ Jesus be with you and your household.

    Vincent John
    Nibelheim + Films
    (408) 991-4744