Scotty Productions Volunteers

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2011

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Scotty Productions Inc <scottyproductions@...>
      To: Rachael Simpson Berkeley City College <rsimpson@...>; Rachael Simpson Berkeley Community College <vistaproduction@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 1:16 PM
      Subject: Berkeley City College - re: video productions

      Rachael, Thank you for your suggestions last we spoke. We recently joined the Berkeley Community Media and will show our work on public television again. As I mentioned we have a number of projects going on, and we are now working in both San Francisco and Berkeley. Most recently, we have video taped some of the Occupy movements. Please forward this email to video students who would like to volunteer on any of these projects which also include: LGBT senior interviews; and musical and theatrical performances. More information is available on our website. Thanks. Scotty

      Scott Peterson, Executive Director
      Scotty Productions Inc. (a California 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation)
      San Francisco, Berkeley & the Bay Area
      www.scottyproductions.org (not .com)
      scottyproductions@...
      415-336-0368