Re: [ProductionAllStars] I need a trained bird (like a pigeon or crow) for a commercial

  • Joan Roos
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2011
      Fine, it would be nice to see James.
      J.

      On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Ashley Rekem <ashrekem@...> wrote:

      No,

      that stupid pigeon guy who was all rearing to go on Sunday, has not called me back. I have left him two messages. I'm still hoping he'll call back but I don't think so.

      I'm gonna try to go to the Marin Animal Shelter on Thursday to adopt a pigeon named Tom Fogerty. If I can't make it happen then I'm going to give up on the pigeon idea because this is just getting to be too much and I'm running out of time.

      But I wanted to ask you anyway if you would be available to do some voice over work with James Viers for another Dorritos script I wrote. It will take a very short amount of time to record. I want to do it in the BCC studio at the end of this week or early next week.

      I understand I've been asking a lot out of you so if you can't or you aren't interested, that's cool, just let me know. If you're up more I'll send you the script

      thanks
      Ashley

      On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Joan Roos <joanroos@...> wrote:

      I thought you had this all lined up?
      What happened?
      Joan

      On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Ash Rekem <ashrekem@...> wrote:

      Hi allstars,

      I was wondering if you know anyone or if you yourself have a bird that can land on someone's shoulder from about 12-18 inches out of frame. It can't be a fancy bird, but a pigeon or crow or some bird you can find in a park.

      I know this is kind of a crazy request, but if you have any info for me, please let me know. I will pay someone to do this on set + lunch, it is only for one shot so it should be very quick.

      thanks,
      Ashley

    • Rachel Jade Hart